As you prepare for the year ahead by making a list of resolutions and outlining personal and professional goals, know that the team behind Options is working hard to ensure that the organization thrives in 2017.
In the year ahead, we’re committed to:
- Enriching the lives of LGBTQ community members by continuing to provide the highest quality resources, news, and editorial content.
- Celebrating the organization’s 35th year of publishing Options by reflecting on what we’ve accomplished, and outline a plan on what work remains. We’re in the early stages of planning events throughout 2017 to celebrate this milestone.
- Providing opportunity for dialogue within our pages. Contributions to the publication are welcomed and encouraged. Have something to say? Email email@example.com.
As you make your list of resolutions and goals for 2017, I ask you to consider how Options can be included.
- Do you own a business or know someone who does? Advertise in Options! Prices are as low as $90 per month and your ad will be published in 5,000 copies of each issue. Your investment in advertising will help grow your business and keeps us in print.
- Are you on our mailing list? Are your friends and family? If not, subscribe today for free! By joining our mailing list you’ll ensure that each issue of Options arrives directly in your mailbox.
- Volunteer with us! There are many ways to support Options by donating your time. If you enjoy writing, consider contributing a story. If you are a stickler for proper comma usage, considering editing with our team. If you enjoy attending events, take comfort in administrative work, or want to contribute ideas in planning meetings, we’ve got a role for you!
If you have thoughts on how we can improve our publication or better serve an area of the community, please reach out.
With your help, 2017 will be our best year yet!