Join us as we celebrate the past, present, and future of Options and 35 years in print.
Options has been through many changes in its rich history. First published in 1982, people still speak emotionally of the paper’s first 15 years when it was a lone media voice, an oasis for people who felt alone, disconnected, disempowered, afraid, or confused. Today, its importance as a unique and important voice, continually building and supporting our community, is as strong as ever. We are truly the publication of record for the local LGBTQ community.
A celebration of epic proportions
The Black & White Affair is a night you will not want to miss. Enjoy:
- Providence’s brand new event space, Skyline at Providence. The former Waterplace Restaurant has been renovated into a beautiful, three-level event space.
- Hosted bar from 7-10 p.m.
- Food catered by Russell Morin catering.
Honoring our past
- Members of the community who contributed greatly to the success of Options over will be recognized and honored.
Dance the night away
- We’re keeping the party going throughout the night! If you can’t join us for cocktail hour and the main event, considering purchaing a ticket to just the dance party.